The term ‘weddingsonline’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, weddingsonline. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s); we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Rating and Review Disputes. If you undermine the integrity of our Rating and Review system in any way, your membership may be suspended or terminated. Each Supplier acknowledges that your Rating and Review ("feedback") consists of opinions left by other weddingsonline.in members and a machine calculated feedback score. You further acknowledge that weddingsonline.in does not make judgments on the veracity of opinions or statements.
Members may only leave one feedback item per unique transaction, whether positive, neutral, or negative, for any other Supplier.
The Member leaving the review must have conducted business with the Supplier and be able to provide proof of that business.
By submitting feedback, you agree that feedback is subject to compliance audit by the weddingsonline.in Compliance Team at any time. Any feedback item investigated by the weddingsonline.in Compliance Team may be temporarily or permanently removed. weddingsonline.in reserves the right to amend or reword reviews as they see fit.
In order to protect the integrity of the Rating and Review system, weddingsonline.in will only consider removing a feedback item under the following scenarios:
If feedback posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, discriminatory or contains adult material.
If weddingsonline.in is provided with a binding ruling or settlement agreement from a valid and certified dispute resolution service, or is provided with a court order finding that the feedback is slanderous, libelous, defamatory or otherwise illegal or the court order requires removal.
If feedback posted makes any reference to actions taken or purported to be taken by weddingsonline.in or any law enforcement organization
If feedback posted seeks to elicit or solicit any Member's contact information, such as other Member email addresses, for any non-weddingsonline.in related commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters"
If the Member who left feedback cannot be reached by weddingsonline.in or fails, within 30 days from the date weddingsonline.in attempts to contact such member as part of the dispute process, to validate that the business was conducted with the Supplier.
If feedback contains personally identifiable information of other members, personnel of Suppliers or any other person. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, full names, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other identification number provided by a government.
Filing a Ratings and Review Dispute. Members may dispute a review by sending an email to office AT weddingsonline DOT in. All Suppliers in receipt of a feedback item will have the opportunity to respond publicly to the feedback within the weddingsonline.in SupplierHQ interface.
Fraud. weddingsonline.in may suspend or terminate your account if We suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Site, as determined in our sole discretion. Fraudulent acts include, but are not limited to, the manipulation of the Rating and Review System.
Manipulating Ratings and Reviews - You acknowledge and agree that the Site is a neutral venue and that all transactions for services are made by and between you and other Members only and, therefore, We cannot, do not and will not make any comments on behalf of you or your services. As a consequence, you acknowledge that the key component and integrity of the Site is the ability of Members to leave Rating and Review about you and/or your services (whether positive, neutral or negative) AND for other Members to read and evaluate those feedback reviews and make voluntary choices based upon that feedback. Therefore, in order to preserve the key component and integrity of the Site, you shall NOT:
- Attempt to restrict in any way a Member's right to post a review, by contract or otherwise;
- Offer a Member cash or other compensation in any form in exchange for a more favorable review;
- Post and/or cut and paste and/or copy the content of a Member feedback review from the Site to your own personal or business site, to any other third party Web site and/or to or on any of your own personal, business or third-party marketing/advertising materials, regardless of the form;
- Attempt to gain feedback by receiving multiple feedback from the same member;
- Post or attempt to post, in any manner or by any means, a feedback review on your own account; or
- Misrepresent or impersonate another Member.
Terms & Conditions of Advertising and Marketing with Weddingsonline.in
Weddingsonline.in Media Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions: The following terms have the following meanings:-
- "Contract", the agreement for services entered into between the Customer and Weddingsonline India Private Ltd comprising the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- "Fee", the agreed fee payment to be paid by the Customer to Weddingsonline India Private Ltd for the Service as set out in the Contract Form.
- "Period", the period of time for which Weddingsonline India Private Ltd provides the Service to the Customer as specified in the Contract Form.
- "Service", the service to be provided to the Customer by Weddingsonline India Private Ltd to advertise the Customer's relevant information on the Weddingsonline.in website or any other website, and, where requested, provide a link to the Customer's website, and where requested, provide additional advertising services on the Weddinsgonline.in website, in the B Magazine publication and where requested provide a database for the Customer to target via email marketing and to promote the customer by any means; including email marketing and smartphone apps.
- "Weddingsonline.in", Weddingsonline India Private Ltd (Corporate Identity Number : U74120MH2012PTC237001).
2. Provision and update of information
(i) The Customer shall provide accurate information and facts for publication by Weddingsonline.in. The Customer shall be responsible for all Customer information published or issued on the Customer's behalf by Weddingsonline.in and shall indemnify Weddingsonline.in at all times for any loss, expense or damage incurred by Weddingsonline.in as a result of the Customer's actions or omissions. The Customer must disclose their identify and reveal the nature of the product/service to be advertised, to Weddingsonline.in and failing to comply with this request will result in Weddingsonline.in cancelling the Service in which case no claim for breach of contract shall arise
(ii) Weddingsonline.in may review the information which the Customer intends to publish via the Weddingsonline.in website or which is intended to be emailed to Weddingsonline.in registered users. Weddingsonline.in reserves the right to refuse to place or issue the information or may remove, amend or discontinue displaying any information which is in contravention of any legislation or regulations in force from time to time. Weddingsonline.in may refuse to place or issue the information or discontinue displaying or publishing any customer information which Weddingsonline.in may consider to be contrary to the best interests of Weddingsonline.in, or for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion. There shall be no refund if any customer information is refused or removed from display from the Weddingsonline.in website. Weddingsonline.in is not liable for any omission or inaccuracy in published adverts or for the failure of any advert to appear arising from any cause. Weddingsonline.in is under no obligation to fulfil any order or publish any advert promptly or at all if Weddingsonline.in is experiencing technical difficulties or interruption of its services beyond the control of Weddingsonline.in
(iii) Where a link is provided to the Customer's website or any other external website or link, Weddingsonline.in is not responsible for the content of the Customer's website or any other website or link. The Customer is solely responsible for the information about the Customer which is published by Weddingsonline.in. The advertiser agrees to add a link from the destination website to Weddingsonline.in
3. Unless otherwise stated on the Contract, all Fees shall be payable by the Customer to Weddingsonline.in within 30 days of the date of the invoice raised by Weddingsonline.in and are non-refundable.
4. Should the Customer wish to cancel the Service provided under the Contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Customer.
5. All Fees and Qutotations for Service by Weddingsonline.in are valid for one month only from the date of the quote having been given to the Customer quotation. The Fee is only valid for the Contract. Any subsequent agreement entered into between the Customer and Weddingsonline.in must be negotiated separately and therefore a different fee may apply.
6. Weddingsonline.in shall be entitled to change the prices or products offered by Weddingsonline.in at any time.
7. (a) Weddingsonline.in shall be entitled to use a Customer's logo and any other necessary intellectual property of the Customer in so far as the use thereof is required for Weddingsonline.in to provide the Service for the Customer.
(b) Weddingsonline.in shall be entitled to use any images from the supplier on our portal and on our social media pages.
8. The Customer shall ensure that anything published by Weddingsonline.in about the Customer shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force.
9. Weddingsonline.in shall ensure that any information held on registered users of the Weddingsonline.in website shall comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force.
11. Weddingsonline.in does not guarantee suitability of leads proved via the Service.
12. If there is a conflict between the Contract Form and these Terms and Conditions of Use, then the Contract Form prevails.
13. Advertisers must accept and conform with the various deadlines, technical requirements and limitations as notified to them by the publisher.
Acceptance of Superstitials, Eyeblasters and other Streaming advertising accepted on sight and is subject to publisher testing and approval. Rich Media is defined as anything other than a GIF ad form and could be subject to a higher CPM charge, depending on additional ad-serving cost
weddingsonline India Private Ltd policy on acceptance of advertising.
Weddingsonline.in is committed to providing high quality marketing and advertising services to individuals or businesses wishing to communicate with to-be-wed couples and their immediate families in India.
Weddingsonline India Private Ltd reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any advert or promotion if it (or the site or content to which it links) contravenes or may contravene any of the ASAI principles, including legality, decency and honesty.
Weddingsonline India Private Ltd reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any advert or promotion if it (or the site or content to which it links) may cause offence on grounds of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or race.
14. At weddingsonline we offer the same level of after sales support to each one of our clients. If you have a query you may email your account manager who will respond to your query.
is an online digital marketing campaign and after-sales is available,
however, it in only withing the parameters of normal services understood and agreed. Where weddingsonline are providing the agreed services we cannot increase these in response to clients requests.
We will deal with your query professionally and politely and we expect the same from our clients as they deal with us.
Weddingsonline reserve the right to terminate the contract with a client and will refund the remainder of the fee paid according to duration of the contract remaining.